Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 09

Well, we started this Journey in September of '08. It is now almost the end of the alleged time period to see who can lose the most weight. Unfortunately, since we started this whole process during the most holiday season time of year, I think alot of us in our class have NOT completed their goals.
I had lost 15 lbs and about 2 inches. I have since gained back 5 lbs, and feeling very overweight.
I know as spring and summer get here, I will be able to walk; and then I am positive I can finally lose weight.
I will keep this blog active, although as you can tell, we are reluctant to post much of anything; since we have not kept to the program, to reap it's benefits.
Pray for Kristi and I that we will get motivated and have the strength AND time to lose weight.
Hope ya'll have a Healthy New Year.

No comments: