Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blahggy Blues

Well, as you have noticed the past couple of weeks, Kristi and I have had our weight loss blues. We have Not seen alot of progress, and have just been getting depressed or thinking of giving up. This has been reflected in our lack of blog posting as well.
Today we met for Sunday school, and I prayed and begged God to "puh- lease" let me lose 1 more lb.!
It is my birthday today, and I wanted to see some sort of reward for my hard work these past few months.
I stepped on that scale and guess what?! It said I lost 1.5 lbs!!! Here, I actually believed that scale was broken! Kristi also lost a pound!!!
Three Cheers for us!!
Hip Hip Hoorrray!
Of course, since we have been in a slump, we were both wondering why and how we managed to lose this miracle pound.
Thank you God for answering prayer and giving us hope!
Ya'll have a blessed week, and maybe we will get back into the swing of things now, both in losing weight and posting our progress.

No comments: