Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Winners or Losers

I have this short little motivational book called Winners and Losers. I was looking in it the other day for some inspirational thoughts for Kristi. She and I are both having a hard time with this diet. I have lost the same couple pounds now for the past month. They have become faithful friends almost. I see them come, and I see them go, and sometimes they just sit there, and don't move an inch. Yes, I know it sounds as if my pounds are almost human, but when you carry them around all the time they get quite attached ;).
I got to thinking, as I read that book from cover to cover trying to find something that would encourage and inspire us to break through our dietary slump. We are winners if we become losers, well at least in this aspect. I think it's about the only time we can win by losing.
So Kristi and all you poor people trying to ride the roller coaster of weight management right along with us... be a Loser - you'll win in the end!

No comments: