Thursday, September 11, 2008

A DAy to REmembeR


Kristi reported to me that she had lost a pound. Congrats Kristi! for giving me your pound.
I think I am finally figuring this weight loss thing out.
1. you have to follow the guidelines
2. you have to exercise
3. you have to be patient and persevere


I think the weirdest thing about this whole routine is that now I feel guilty if I eat ANYTHING!
My husband told me tonight that if he ate 9 snickers bars as a diet he would still equal the amount of calories he is supposed to have a day.
Anyone for the Snickers Diet?
OK I am so not recommending that, I just thought it was funny.
I tried to post a picture of something sweet, but I guess blogger thought that would make me want to eat it, so it decided not to show my photo selection.
If yall do see a picture of a dessert let me know.
I think it is probably best left to be a figment of our imagination.

1 comment:

Melting Away said...

Yeah, I can't see the picture. But I bet it was funny. The Snicker Diet is hilarious. It's pretty sad when you think of Brother Ted figuring up how many Sincker bars he could have to equal his daily caloric intake. Too funny. But hey, I'm willing to try it if y'all are! LOL

~Kristi