Monday, September 1, 2008

Wow what a first day! I went through a gamut of emotions about this whole weight loss ordeal.
I am excited, but it will take alot of WORK!
I was concerned about the water intake, but had no problems with it today at all. PTL!
So now I just have to start exercising.......
I keep thinking of that verse from the Apostle Paul:.. I buffet my body daily.... or the other one- ... bodily exercise profiteth little....
Don't worry, I will not let my flesh use Scripture to give me excuses for not working on this.
Kristi, what will your hardest thing be to work on?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOL, well, I thought about that verse too (I buffet my body daily) LOL I think my hardest moments will be not eating the right portions. Or instead of just a little dab of butter...a glob. I LOVE water. I can drink it with everything. And I love exercise. My ankle will be a hurdle, but I have a plan for that. So, I guess those are the issues I face.
With God, all things are possible!

~Kristi