Sunday, September 14, 2008

It Ain't Broke

We weighed in this morning before Sunday School and !!woohoo!!, another four pounds! That makes seven pounds I've lost now. I was very happy when I stepped on the scale and those numbers were down. As a matter of fact, they were so down, I get to take my caloric intake down by two hundred calories. So, I'll be eating 1600 calories beginning in the morning.

Justin went out with a friend last night and bought a large stuffed crust pizza, bringing home most of that large pizza, believe it or not. Who would have thought two sixteen year old boys would have brought home one slice of pizza, much less four slices and two breadsticks? So today after church we each ate a slice of pizza with our veggies and fruit. You know I LOVE stuffed crust pizza. It's the best ever. So I ate my fruit and veggies first to, well, you know...get them out of the way...before slowly sinking my teeth into that wonderful slice of pizza. Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm, it sure was a nice treat for today. And I can honestly say that I have no guilt associated with it. lol

I'll admit that earlier in the week I was seriously considering Brother Ted's Snicker diet mentioned in Rebecca's post below. But I guess I'll stick with the current plan. After all, if it ain't broke...don't fix it.

1 comment:

Nanny said...

Congratulations Bunny,
So glad you have lost 7 pounds.
The Snicker diet I would stay away from.
I am going to bake another one of those cakes.
This time I will use the Strawberry cake mix, Strawberry Jello"SUGAR FREE" and the sprite zerro.
It is really a good dessert to have when you are dieting.
Have a wonderful day and a great week eating the correct foods for a healither you.
Love,
Nanny