Friday, September 5, 2008

My Trusty Kitchen Tools

There are two items that have been my trusty companions in the kitchen since we started eating better. My Pampered Chef Measure-All cup is one of those companions. On one side you can measure your liquids. Flip it over and you can measure your dry ingredients. I LOVE it. I've always loved it, but since I started this measuring portions thing, it's been my best friend. It's $9.50 at Pampered Chef. If you're from here, order from Tammy C! If not, click on the pic and order it straight from Pampered Chef.


The other companion has been my food scale. If I were going by the palm of my hand to measure my meats, (cause y'all know I'm a meat and tater gal), I would be stacking it on top of each other....several times. It's funny how what you think is a decent portion is actually three or four times larger than what the correct portion SHOULD be! *bummer*


So those are my favorite kitchen tools to aide me in this weight loss process. What are yours?



2 comments:

Susan said...

Hello, Good luck with you and your friends diet. I am also trying to lose weight. I am starting Weight Watchers. My before picture is on my blog in front of the bakery with a bag of the best cinnimon buns with icing that will melt in your mouth. That was it,on the weight watchers diet I go. I never dreamed I had gained so much till I seen that picture. Pictures tell it all. Again good luck. If anyone has any good ideas or pointers let me know and I will do the same. Have a good week. God Bless

Nanny said...

Hello Bunny Rabbitt,
I really like your scales. Where did you get it?
How much was it?
I want one like that one.
I think for lunch today I will fix me Tuna Salad like mom use to mske it.
The oil in fish is good for you and of course there is always good in eating fish.
I have not got to dinner yet so I am still thinking about that one.
Have a good day and I will talk with you later.
Love you,
Mom