Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Observation

Those of you that know me well, know that I eat ice constantly. Since starting this new plan, I don't crave ice. Just an observation there.

The good news is that I've lost three pounds this week. YAY! I admit I was hoping for more, this being the first week and all, but I am pleased. Any weight loss is a loss and a loss is always good.

Congratulations to my hubby, who lost nine stinking pounds, even though he's eating more than I am!

And congratulations to my weight loss buddy, Rebecca, for losing seven! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations to all of you! Great job, just stick with it! I wonder why you dont crave ice?

Susan said...

Great job to all of you for the weight loss.Keep up the good work.Have a wonderful day. God Bless.